With a large population and known all across the country for Princeton University, we are proud to call our Princeton NJ community home to Princeton Self Storage. This unique town is extremely gorgeous and was founded before the American Revolution took place. During the month of August, we are sharing and focusing on what makes our neighborhood so terrific. Assortments of sites to see, savory food to try out and caring business are what we love about our surrounding area.
One of the best features of Princeton NJ is the uniqueness of this area. In this community you can basically find anything you will need. When your family from out of state comes and visits, this borough is an easy place to tour. Additionally there is great food and shops to visit.
“The diversity of cultures is one of the things that I have always loved about this town” – Princeton Self Storage Store Manager. Below are some locations our Store Manager recommends exploring.
- Mediterra – A good place to enjoy a glass of wine or their tapas bar.
- Tigers Tale – Only 2 minutes north of Princeton Self Storage, this place has a menu to satisfy all cravings. Also you will most likely run into neighbors here as this is a popular location.
- Contes Pizza – Delicious dinner option for the nights you may not want to cook.
- P.T.S Health and Fitness – A great small and not crowded gym.
- Palmer Square – Assortment of shops, restaurants, offices and residential spaces.
- Battle of Princeton (1777) – United States forced the British to evacuate southern NJ.
- Albert Einstein – The Institute for Advance Study (IAS) was home to where Einstein completed some of his astonishing work. Also he lived in the home shown below (right) from 1935-1955.
- Princeton NJ is nearly at equal distances from New York City and Philadelphia.
Princeton Self Storage is proud to be part of the successful and historic Princeton NJ community. Our storage facility can be the answer to any of your storage needs. Online discover your self storage unit in Princeton NJ. Then branch out and explore this beautiful area, seeing what it has to offer!