How can self storage help you when selling items online? Princeton Self Storage has storage space to help with summer storage or during a move. This month we are helping our customers find storage space they need when trying to clean up in between seasons.
Find a drive up storage unit to store seasonal clothing or a small storage unit after graduation, Princeton Self Storage has the space saving answers for you. We also feature temperature controlled storage so if your business is looking for storage in Princeton NJ, we have you covered. Make your online sales a success with self storage.
Manage your items online on the go with selling apps. You can answer customer requests and post new items while you go. While you pack up the house, take photos and add descriptions of the items you no longer want.
What to do When Selling Online
- Sell in bulk! Clothing and yard equipment can be helpful for both buyer and seller. You can clean out your closet and they stock up on products needed.
- Most selling websites will remove anything related to alcohol, so keep this subject matter off.
- Start a sale with a time limit to help customers make a purchase fast.
- Attach photos of all the gear you are selling or multiple photos if just selling one piece.
- Descriptions should be another tool customers can use to make a decision. Add details you think are important about your belongings.
- Even if selling a few personal items, be professional on all websites to help with reviews. Customers look at reviews to see what others are saying about a seller.
Princeton Self Storage has self storage solutions if want to keep your gear safe while selling online. Our storage units a interior and outdoor so you have options when storing. Need help choosing storage? Our professionals can answer your questions and guide you to the right storage unit.