Are you wondering if there is anything to do in our Princeton, NJ community this summer? YES there is!! There are actually so many great events happening in our Princeton community, we decided to make a list of our very own Princeton Self Storage favorites, to ensure we (and you) didn’t miss any of them. Here’s what’s happening:
• The 4th of July is the biggest event to take place each summer. This year, celebrate Independence Day at the Morven Museum and Garden, located at 55 Stockton Street, Princeton, NJ 08540. Did you know that this museum was once the home of Richard Stockton, a signer of the Declaration of Independence? This event is free and occurs from noon to 3 PM.
• Every Friday evening, from 8 – 11 PM (weather permitting) you can take part in star gazing with the Amateur Astronomers Association of Princeton. Meet at the Simpson Observatory at Washington Crossing State Park in Titusville, NJ and try your hand at locating constellations!
• Every Saturday in July and August, the Summer Music Series will be hosting live performances from 2-4 PM on the green at One Palmer Square East, Princeton, NJ. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, and leave your workday worries at home.
• The Princeton Region Chamber of Commerce is hosting a luncheon on July 11th at the Princeton Marriot Hotel and Conference Center, located at 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ. The guest speaker of this event will be Chris Walsh of River Horse Brewing Company. Call the Chamber for more info: (609) 924-1776.
• Want to exercise for a good cause? Sign up for the Eden Autism 5K and Fun Run taking place on July 14th at the Princeton Forrestal Village on Main Street. Runners will be dashing rain or shine, so dress appropriately! For more information, contact Daria Caldwell at (609) 987-0099 ext. 3512.
• Mark your calendar now for the Summer Sidewalk Sale at Palmer Square, August 16th-18th. Not only will there be fabulous deals, but free live music will also be provided.
• In the mood for tapas? Every Monday thru Thursday from 4:30 to 6:30 PM, Mediterra offers $2.00 tapas! Stop in to sample some at 29 Hulfish Street, Princeton, NJ 08542.
We hope you enjoy all that our local Princeton community businesses have to offer this summer!