Moving houses or changing your layout around the house? If you want to make an open floor plan to impress new home buyers or your keep your family organized while staying home, Princeton Self Storage can help! Our short term storage tips are useful before you move, while your pack, and once you settle into your new home. Check out the many options temporary storage in Princeton NJ can do to help you!
Short Term Storage Tips for the Summer
- Clean up the spare room to make a home office and store the extra items.
- Use self storage to make your garage into a outdoor hangout verse seasonal storage space.
- Convert your living room into a school and office by storing furniture.
- Open your store front and store extra tables and chairs to create an open floor plan.
- Reserve ahead of your moving date to keep your Princeton NJ storage unit.
Whether planning a move or using short term storage for your home organization needs this summer, Princeton Self Storage is here to help. Find more tips for making your home an oasis while staying home this summer.
Start Renting Temporary Storage Now!
Princeton Self Storage offers online storage rentals that save you time and keep you on track for your move. Our contactless storage rentals and reservations are available now and easy to follow.
- Choose the storage unit you want
- Select your insurance option
- Choose a date for moving in
- Add payment information
- Sign the lease
A few easy steps and you are on your way to organized temporary storage. All of our leases are month-to-month so you stay for the length of time you need.