Where do you start when trying to find a moving company in Princeton NJ? If you find yourself planning a move this summer, you may want a little extra help. Friends and family can help you move or trust your belongings with professional movers. Princeton Self Storage has a few pointers you may want to keep in mind the next time you are shopping for a moving company in Princeton NJ.
Need extra space during this big move? Princeton Self Storage has a storage unit ready for you. Rent online today!
Questions to Ask Your Mover
- Do I need a security deposit?
- Is there a minimum charge for your services?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How do I get an estimate and is there a charge?
- Who should I contact on moving day if I need assistance?
How To Prepare for Movers on Moving Day
You have been planning for moving day for a long time and today is the day. How do you help the professional movers when they arrive?
- Take apart furniture ahead of schedule and keep all pieces together.
- Make sure boxes are clearly labeled with contents and where they should go upon arrival at the new house.
- An organized move can go smoothly when boxes are all in one easy to grab location.
The Moving blog has more information to better assist with hiring your next Princeton NJ moving company.
Princeton Self Storage makes it a goal to provide our customers with answers to some of the basic questions that come up during a move. Ask your movers to stop by your storage unit first to unload a few boxes you need only seasonally.
Make our Princeton NJ storage units the solution to saving space during a move. Our storage units can be rented online or reserved for an upcoming move. Handle every part of the storage rental process online and move in the same day! Saving space and keeping your mind at ease during a big transition is what we aim to do, let Princeton Self Storage know how we can best assist you.