Princeton Self Storage is a facility in the heart of Princeton NJ, with storage units large enough for your dorm room and parking spaces for your bigger items. Boats, cars, and RVs, how do you get them ready for storage? We help those looking for Princeton NJ outdoor storage solutions for the automobiles in your life. With cooler days approaching now is the time to make moves closer to self storage.
Tips for outdoor storage
- Before pulling your boat out of the water, get your trailer ready for storage. Check tires, and electrical connections to make sure all is working properly.
- A winter cover keeps snow and rain from dulling the paint. Find a fitted boat cover so it stays on, even in the toughest of storms.
- If your boat is gas powered, either empty the gas tank or mix it with a few stabilizer.
- Remove electronics like the radio so these more delicate items do not have to withstand the harsh chills of winter.
- Give the drive belt a break. Loosening it or simply removing will be more beneficial then leaving it on all season.
Self storage in Princeton NJ is an easy way to store your belongings from season to season. A safe location for your summer clothes and equipment is waiting for you at Princeton Self Storage.
Need boat storage? How about a place to park the spare car? Give our Princeton NJ outdoor storage options a thought the next time you need space for these big items. These may be your biggest valuables and learning how to properly store them for each season just got a lot easier. Our storage professionals have tips to make your move fast and easy.
Not only do we have quick tips for self storage but we have online rental options. Find your ideal storage unit online and move your belongings in today.