Need storing this summer? College students are getting ready for a break in the semester and now is a great time to reserve your Princeton NJ college storage unit. Our storage facility is close to several major campuses like Rutgers University, Wilson College, and Princeton University. For those students and several others home on break, Princeton Self Storage is an option.
Princeton Self Storage features a variety of storage units, both in drive up storage and temperature controlled. From our secure Princeton NJ storage units to our on site storage professionals, let Princeton Self Storage help you get organized this summer.
College Storage Tips
- Reserve online and skip the office! With our new online storage rentals you can rent your summer storage unit completely online. Stop into our office to say hello on move in day!
- We offer Easy Pay as a solution to a bill reminder. Set your online account up so you will not have to remember to pay your bill every month, Easy Pay can automatically pay the bill.
- Books from previous semesters, could be sold back to the campus store or to another student. This will keep your storage unit clean and help you make a little extra money.
- Most college dorms have a mini fridge. If you plan on storing yours give it a few days to drain after unplugging it. Do the same process for your AC unit as well.
- Labeling boxes will make moving in the fall easier. If storing with a friend, labels are a must.
For more insightful ideas on how to pack up your dorm room, check out BuzzFeed’s article.
Princeton Self Storage has a storage unit for your summer needs. Moving season is around the corner, schools will be starting summer semester and our Princeton NJ college storage can help keep things organized.